The MSM program requires completion of a minimum of 35 credits (which are divided into core and electives) typically lasts 18 months. Applicants without a background in business and/or economics may be required to take prerequisite courses in Accounting, Finance, and Marketing. Those who will not take these prerequisites can complete the program in 15 months if they decide to take maximum allowed course credits per semester. All applicants will be required to take a four-credit core course – quantitative tools for management which includes a fast introduction to MS excel and python, during the summer before they can embark on the main courses of the program. Additionally, an intensive boot-camp on business communications will be offered to those whose language of instruction was not English in the undergraduate program.
 Admission decision does not depend on the necessity to take pre-requisite courses. The MSM program level admission committee will consider the applicants’ profile and make the respective recommendation. Tuition for additional pre-requisite courses is calculated independently from program tuition. These courses will bear no credit and will not be considered as part of MSM program requirements.
- Business Communication Boot-camp (750 minutes)
Required courses (all courses 3-credits except as noted)
- Introduction to Accounting (3 credits equivalent, no credits towards program requirements)
- Introduction to Finance (3 credits equivalent, no credits towards program requirements)
- Introduction to Marketing (3 credits equivalent, no credits towards program requirements)
- Quantitative Tools for Management (4 credits)
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Analytics
- Behavioral Economics for Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Research Methods (1 credit)
- Elective 1 (3 credits)
- Elective 2 (2 credits)
AUA requires all graduate students to complete 1 credit Environmental studies.