Master of Science in Economics
The Manoogian Simone College of Business and Economics (CBE) offers a Master of Science in Economics (MSE) to prepare graduates for careers in consulting, finance, applied research, public policy, and central banking, as well as for further doctoral studies.
MSE is an academically rigorous program with vital quantitative and applied research components, targeting students who have professional aspirations in the fields of economics, finance, and data analytics. The program emphasizes extensive training in theoretical and empirical methods, including significant exposure to econometrics and forecasting.
The curriculum aims to:
- Equip students with theoretical knowledge, quantitative skills, and applied analytical abilities to investigate and solve economic problems
- Prepare students for careers and advanced studies in a wide range of fields in economics and finance
MSE aims to prepare not only well-grounded specialists but also well-rounded individuals, able to think critically and creatively, to learn independently, to understand different thought processes, to work collaboratively, and to communicate effectively with people from different cultures and disciplines.
Career opportunities include:
- Central Bank
- International Organizations
- Public and Private Consulting
- Data Analytics
- Market Research
- Finance and Insurance
- Investment and Risk Analysis
- Commercial Banks and Industry
MSE program is partnering with the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA). We are proud to offer courses in the CBA’s Training and Research Center in Dilijan. Currently several full time employees from the CBA are teaching in the MSE program.