To be considered for admission, applicants must submit a completed AUA Application for Admission to Graduate Study and all required program supplements as outlined in the application instructions. Applicants are evaluated based on a combination of metrics, which have been established to gauge applicants’ potential to succeed in this program of study. The MSM offers a balanced blend of advanced quantitative and qualitative subjects; hence, the admissions criteria reflect these varied dimensions of the applicants’ profile. The MSM program’s admission committee performs a holistic assessment of each candidate’s profile, which does not reduce the admission decision to a test score or grade point average. The following criteria and requirements are used in evaluating applicants:
Present valid and official results confirming English Language Proficiency typically through the following options:
- TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic
- English Language Proficiency Test Waiver – Native and near-native speakers are eligible for a waiver. For more information, please read the English Language Proficiency Test Waiver policy. To apply for a waiver, visit here.
- Internal Assessment – This assessment will be offered during an extended admission interview when applicants may also be assessed on their English speaking, listening, and writing skills. The internal assessment may be conducted in a different format by each program. Applicants should note that AUA’s Graduate Academic Programs and the Graduate Admissions Committee will give preference to applicants who meet English language proficiency through the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic (including Indicator) test, or are approved for a Waiver.
* The program follows the university-wide guideline of minimum scores of 79 TOEFL iBT and 6.5 IELTS.
Present valid and official results confirming Graduate School Admissions Exam results through the the following options:
- GRE (quantitative section)
- GMAT (quantitative section)
- GRE/GMAT Test Waiver: Applicants applying to MSM, who meet the below requirements, may apply for a GRE/GMAT waiver.
|AUA BAB seniors or graduates
|AUA BSCS, BSDS, BSES seniors or graduates
|Seniors or graduates of other universities
* The program requires a minimum of 60th percentile on the GRE or GMAT (only quantitative part); a higher score does not guarantee admission.
Academic Background: Applicants to the MSM program should hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution of higher education with evidence of strong academic performance. Importantly, applicants lacking a background in business studies might be required to take up to 3 pre-requisite courses, namely Accounting, Finance and Marketing. The decision about applicants need to take pre-requisite courses will be made by MSM admission committee and communicated to the applicant together with the admission decision. Admission decision does not depend on the need of taking pre-requisite courses.
Personal Attributes: The MSM program seeks mature applicants who have a clear vision of their career and their personal and professional development plans.
Work Experience: No prior work experience is required.
More information on application requirements can be found at https://admissions.aua.am/graduate/application-requirements/