The MS in Strategic Management is a 15 months program equivalent to 4 semesters of study including summer semester courses.
Tentative Schedule of Courses
- Quantitative Tools for Management
- Environmental Elective
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership in Organizations
- Business Strategy
- Global Business Perspectives
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Research Methods
- Capstone (Choose: Master’s Thesis, Client Consulting, or Innovative Project)
Courses are scheduled for early afternoon on weekdays assuming full-time study mode.