- BAB ’18 Seniors Awarded For Their Capstone’s Honors Thesis Projects
The Honors Thesis project is meant to demonstrate the students’ analytic and interpretive skills.
- MSSM Student Elen Brutyan Shares Erasmus+ Experience in Belgium
“These kind of programs make students more motivated and inspired both for their future career plans and for their personal goals,” noted Brutyan.
- AUA BAB Student Petros Margaryan Shares His Erasmus+ Mobility Experience
“I would recommend students participate in a study abroad program because it enhances their mindset and opens doors to achieve professional goals,” said Margaryan.
- Adjunct Lecturer Ara Chalabyan’s Article Featured in Internal Auditor Magazine
The article is presents Chalabyan’s five-pronged approach for assessing and developing team members.
- BAB ’18 Seniors Take Part in Business Capstone Project
The Business Capstone project gives senior students the chance to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in and across the main functional areas of business.
- AUA’s BAB Program Collaborates with Coca-Cola HBC Armenia
The BAB program constantly broadens the scope of cooperation and offers AUA junior and senior students internships in various fields.