- BAB Graduate Wins C-Quadrat Student Award at Armenian Economic Association 2018 Conference
“The C-Quadrat award that Robert Yenokyan received is a recognition of excellence in student research,” said Dr. Gayane Barseghyan, CBE Assistant Professor.
- Armenia-Turkey Border Opening: What Determines the Attitude of Armenians?
Combining political science, economics and management, this joint research opens an avenue for other multidisciplinary projects.
- SKEMA Business School Staff Visits AUA
Ann Leclair and Laetitia Bellagamba had a number of meetings with representatives of various AUA departments.
- BAB ’18 Seniors Awarded For Their Capstone’s Honors Thesis Projects
The Honors Thesis project is meant to demonstrate the students’ analytic and interpretive skills.
- MSSM Student Elen Brutyan Shares Erasmus+ Experience in Belgium
“These kind of programs make students more motivated and inspired both for their future career plans and for their personal goals,” noted Brutyan.
- AUA BAB Student Petros Margaryan Shares His Erasmus+ Mobility Experience
“I would recommend students participate in a study abroad program because it enhances their mindset and opens doors to achieve professional goals,” said Margaryan.