To be considered for admission, an applicant must meet the AUA general admission requirements plus the MBA Program specific requirements.
The AUA general admission requirements are:
- Completed application form
- Two completed and signed official AUA recommendation letters.
- Certified copies & translations of all university documents. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (in any field).
- An Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 79, or an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5. The test must have been taken within the two years prior to the application date.
- Copies of passport & translation
For more information on admissions and a list of all required documents, please check the AUA Admissions pages.
The MBA Program specific admission requirements are:
All MBA applicants (FTMBA and PMBA):
- Present an official score in at least 60th percentile on the GRE quantitative section; the score is valid only if the test date was less than two years before the application submission date.
- Submit an informative statement of purpose and two supplemental essays covering required topics.
- Submit an updated CV that includes your work history and job responsibilities.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required though candidates need to demonstrate a readiness and commitment to the rigorous study of business and management.
- At least three years of full-time relevant work experience is strongly recommended.
- Submit a copy of work book (applicants residing in Armenia).